I enjoy making lesson plans that are fun and exciting for students. I like to try to find creative ways to incorporate all different types of learning styles. Making a good lesson takes time, creativity and commitment. I do not mind collaborating with others when making a lesson plan. However, every time I have created a lesson in a group, the members have always been elementary education students. This is helpful because we are interested in about the same grade levels and interactive tools. Working with others has been a great way to expand my creativity by thriving off ideas from every member. For the grade level that I will be teaching next year I do feel like it is hard to integrate technology into the lessons. First graders are still learning to identify letters, read, and write. Since they are such beginners it is hard to provide an independent task for them that involves reading and writing on the computer. I am continuing to search for new ways to integrate technology for these beginning students.
No comments:
Post a Comment