Monday, June 7, 2010

Introduction to 486

Hi! My name is Katie Sanders. I have lived in Knoxville my whole life and love East Tennessee and picture myself settling down here. I went to Bearden High School, was very involved and had a positive high school experience. My mom is a teacher and I have spent many hours in her classroom volunteering. Spending time in her Kindergarten class really made me want to follow in her footsteps. I feel comfortable in the classroom and love helping children learn. I love to spend time outside hiking, swimming, skiing, walking, anything outdoors! I am not the best with computers, but like everyone else I have grown up with them and am decent with them. I hope to learn how to better use all the resources available to me through the computer. I am excited to learn and glad to have another education class! I always enjoy them because I feel like I am always learning useful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment