Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Learning Goals

Even though I have grown up in the age of technology, part of me has resisted the desire to become an expert in all things technological. That being said, I know there are tons of things out there for me to learn that will help me be a more organized and efficient teacher. Schools are beginning to really invest money in technology and to make sure that I am a great teaching candidate, I need to show future employers that I will be able to support the teachings of new technology. I want to give my future students all the opportunities I can give. I hope to strive hard to learn all that I can in this class, because I know that I will benefit from all this class has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Funny you mention an initial resistance to learning all this new technology. I've been a little resistant myself, partly because I'm old-school by nature, and partly because I'm a little overwhelmed by all the things to learn. But hopefully I'll be able to pick up on a lot of things in this class.

    ReplyDelete